Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Intro...Getting to know Noah

Hey erbody!! 

My name is Noah Cook and I am 21 years old. I am currently going to a community college on the east coast of the United States. I am majoring in Computer Science and so far, I love it! I was majoring in Biomedical Science but recently changed my major. That's a whole different story though. Oh and I almost forgot, I have Osteogenesis Imperfecta Type 3.

I love hanging out with my family and friends. They are my life! Although they sometimes get on my nerves, deep down I love them more than anything. I would like to think I am a funny, fun, and most importantly a trustworthy guy to hang around. 

So I am writing this blog for a few reasons. One of them being to share my experiences and the things that have happened to me in my life, but also so I can keep a record for myself. Having a life with Osteogenesis Imperfecta can be very interesting sometimes..jk all the time..so I thought it wouldn't hurt to share my stories with the world. Maybe I can help someone else through the things that I have learned throughout my life. Another reason I am writing this blog is because I want to show people that do not have OI that we are regular people just like everyone else. I am not gonna  say "normal" because that is such an empty word. No one in the world is "normal" because everyone is different in some way or another. Who decides what is normal anyway?

So although we may look different on the outside, we are exactly like everyone else on the inside. Feel free to give me feedback and leave a comment! That way we can all learn and grow together. I hope you will follow along with my blog because at the end of the day, you can always Trust Noah.

Until next time,

Noah Cook
me at work...slacking off of course lol. and trying on the awesomest stache ever!

3 comments:

  1. Love the intro. You're right. Normal is an empty word. Nobody is normal. :-) great start to your blog. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noah! My name is Belen, Spanish but living in Shanghai. I am in the process of getting in adoption Haoran, my Chinese foster son, now 30 months old and also with OI like you.

    Just with your introduction I already became you fan!!! I hope I can read more about you very soon, I can´t wait.

    I am sure I will learn many things from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Savie for your approval. :) It means a lot to me so thanks.

    and...

    Belen thanks so much for your kind words! I absolutely love that you are adopting a child with OI. It is so incrediblely awesome. Hopefully from the things I post you can have a look into the life of another OI person. Thanks for being apart of my blog :)

    ReplyDelete